Search This Blog

Sunday, May 9, 2010

***** Who should I be? *****



We all have one life. It's our choice and only ours that decide how that life will be lived. Maybe it's me, maybe not, but in either case it seems to me that character, honesty, truth and values for our children to grow on is our responsibility. This makes us accountable for who they become.

I'm no expert in these things at any level of our social society or economic level. I was not rich but rather influenced as we all are those defining moments in our life. I've had many in my 56 years now and they have led me to one end. Greed and Corruption and even crime cannot be defeated, but rather passed on as a trust to our children.

My Journey is no different than Your Journey, maybe just your experiences, values and character passed on to you.

The 1st Law of Karma is the immutable truth of life and one we should be passing to them.

~The Great Law~

As you sow, so shall you reap.
This is also known as the Law of Cause and Effect.
Whatever we put out in our Universe is what comes back to us.
If what we want is Happiness, Peace, Friendship, Love….
Then we should be Happy, Peaceful, Loving and a Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment