Search This Blog

Monday, April 26, 2010

***** Energize *****

Gender Identity Disorder (Dysphoria) which many of us have suffered most, if not all of our lives, in my opinion can be a life of highs and lows. More so if children are parents are intimately involved. This has caused us each to suffer deeper than others but I believe after waiting almost 56 years shy 5 months of finally finding someone I could trust to admit that all these feelings, urges were because I was a Transsexual Female most of my life. I just stayed within myself while occasionally stepping out.

Today I am a strong and principled woman now for nearly 18 months and for my biological children one rejection and one mildly receptive while with my new family since 1998 I found acceptance and love. That's is enough to raise my happiness and keep me looking forward.

I have been aware of "The law of attraction" in human behavior for many years and watching "The secret" did I finalize that my past was gone and today and tomorrow are I have.

You see "The law of attraction" states that like attracts like, then positive attracts positive and negative attracts negative in all things.

The very first step is "Accepting yourself" forgive others for not understanding, accept those who do and energize your inner happiness. Meditate on those things because "thoughts become things" in your life. You have taken the 1st step towards true happiness for you.

Build character in yourself, as the strong woman you have become. What you are and will become will shape those that attract you and them you. Soon self confidence will invade your thoughts and the future will hold untold opportunities.

I just recently was introduced to a short film that I would whole heartedly wish you would watch and understand the laws set forth that I believe build character that each of us should pass on to the next generation and beyond.

Love and Hugs
Michele Renae Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment