Search This Blog

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Love, Emotions and Logic collide.

Today feels like a week!

I have loved you Terry since the beginning, I have accepted you and your children unconditionally. I believe I was faithful in my duties until the end. But Love and Emotions have brought me back to Logic.

I am not sure where you are at this moment Terry, as in all of the previous times I will be notified in due time if you are at the State Mental Hospital. This time it is all different though, Love and Emotions have had to take 2nd seat to Logic. When I met you so many years ago, you were a happy go-lucky person who pulled me right in.

These last 13 years have seen us through so many personal and family battles, that I believe what we had together was stolen from us, stomped into the ground of life issues we faced together.

Now we face the final challenge. How to let go of each other without destroying the seeds of Love we sowed together. The increased aggressiveness which has turned into violent behavior has nullified Love and Emotions in favor of Logic.

I am choosing Logic my love, I must go and build a future from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment