Search This Blog

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Window to the soul.


I was reflecting on people I've known well in my life. These friends all had one thing in common, we looked into each other not at each other.

What I mean by that is sometimes, more often than not I suspect, we look at a person without seeing who they are. The eyes are the window to the soul….

When we look into one another's eyes something changes, our true feelings and thoughts can be seen. A lost opportunity to meet someone for who they are and you never know, that person may become the most important person in your life or you to theirs.

Look me in the eyes and know that what I say is sincere and truthful, my eyes will betray me as they will you.

The world needs friends to love and know each other, don't look at me look inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment